Tuesday 30 November 2010

Aditya Roy Kapur: TV Hottie: Sexy VJ turned actor

the hair is ridiculous. but long ago, as VJ Aditya, I had noted that this guy is damn cute. and he really is. hopefully, he can cut his Indo-fro and show off his chiseled face. and bod! 

he's damn good looking - see the pic of him in the blue outfit. look at the face! gorgeous. 

Too bad both his films Guzaarish and Action Replay have flopped but he's sure to get noticed. a hottie on the horizon, we at sbm must keep watch. lols.



Hot Indian men, shirtless Bollywood hunks, sexiest male models only at https://shirtlessbollywoodmen.blogspot.com/
 

6 comments:

  1. they are all so sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this guy is goin2 be the bomb ......oh no my bad,he already is. juz look at him man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adi is indeed the cutest guy in bollywood...He is damn too hot,smart,handsome & goog looking.
    He is a ATOM BOMB in acting,,u can't guess how much will it affect. He already did it & now there are millions of crazy fan about him including me( I m the biggest Pankhaa of Adi)....

    I know u will keep rocking ADi,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. U look real smart n now u r my favrt actor

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looking cool I love you aadi

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looking cool I love you aadi

    ReplyDelete