Monday, August 31, 2026

LGBTQ in India...



We were watching 60 Minutes. There was a mom supporting her gay son and she said, I loved him no matter what. My mother and I were watching, she said, If I had a gay son, I'd drown him in the tub..." 

Of course we grew up different. Our roots were not formed. We stood on the precipice of love and hate... At any given moment, if the truth was told, we'd be shunned... No family, no friends, no roof... the only way out was a ticket to another country... And I'm one of the lucky ones... I got out before I came out...I found love... We share a home... we have peace... we don't worry our neighbours will torch the house when we're away - or when we are sleeping.... This is why we cannot out people in India. They already have their daily struggles... No matter what their religion - particularly.. 'that' one... They'll be killed... Without exaggeration. 

Comment below - anonymously if the need be. Answer me these questions - vent it all out.... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment