Friday 24 May 2024

John Abraham's sexy covers on sale


John Abraham's sexy covers on sale! At x 10 the original price. Of course we have clear shots of the above in the archive - scroll back pls! 


Hot Indian men, shirtless Bollywood hunks, sexiest male models only at https://shirtlessbollywoodmen.blogspot.com
  • John Abraham's barely there fabric cover shoot with Filmfare here
  • John Abraham's underwear cover shoot here.
  • John Abraham in white bikini briefs modeling in the early days here.



 

4 comments:

  1. Where can I buy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both the filmfares!! John should/could/would have fathered countless illegitimate children if I were to have my dream come true!! :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you send me mail or something fr further discussion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have his original frontal nude picture of his younger ages

    ReplyDelete