Wednesday 4 September 2024

Brown boy fit: hunk in bulging briefs


 Brown boy fit: hunk in bulging briefs. He gets allll kinds of naked on OnlyFans. 

So he reminds us sooo much a hunk who lived across the street from us back in Chennai that I keep following his insta' - even if he's not desi, Indian or has no connect, there might  be a connect, he hasn't officially said anything officially yet. So he's in Nz, could be Maori... just posting cause hey, my blog, my rules. 

Find it hysterical that randoms come to post their opinion on how I need or should run the blog. Its like coming to my house and telling me how to live. lol die already. 

SBM stats who insanely higher when we post any hot guy. The average hottie Indian does better in stats than a Sallu or Duggu. Just the way the algo' works.. don't know why... 

Naked Indian man. } the most searched post brings people here even though there are very few completely naked men at SBM... 

Go figure.


Hot Indian men, shirtless Bollywood hunks, sexiest male models only at https://shirtlessbollywoodmen.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment