Sunday 17 May 2020

Malang is on Netflix: Aditya Roy Kapur's Abs are ready for your viewing pleasure



We will never forgive the stylist of Malang that they didn't give this hunk of burning luv of a man Aditya Roy Kapur speedos to wear at the beach.

I mean they gave the leading lady a bikini top and dental floss, you couldn't find a decent red speedo in all of effin' India?! oh for fk's sake. what is the point.

Hot Indian men, shirtless Bollywood hunks, sexiest male models only at https://shirtlessbollywoodmen.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

  1. To be fair, I suspect he is like 'I am so complexed about my legs, that no man shall every set their eyes on my thighs' types, like Hrithik Roshan and Karan Singh Grover .... Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think heros are not comfortable in wearing speedos unlike John, Akshay, Shahrukh etc

    ReplyDelete