Tuesday 29 June 2021

Who is this hottie from Bollywood who took it off and jumped into the pool?


Who is this hottie from Bollywood who took it off and jumped into the pool? 

Comment below. 

The winner gets... a preview of a hot Bollywood nude sent to them privately by email. 

Yeah, we are still trying to stick to no nudes here for some bizarre reason. 


Hot Indian men, shirtless Bollywood hunks, sexiest male models only at https://shirtlessbollywoodmen.blogspot.com

UPDATE: Yes, many of you got it right. Its Punit Malhotra. Fantastic looking Indian film director - for a film director! lol. Apart from Farhan, the rest look like... well, you've seen what they look like. He's the hot fit cute guy next door. He'd be just ok looking as an actor but extraordinary as a director! Stick to the lanes that you can rock. 

The folks are getting a special email from us this weekened. 


18 comments:

  1. Punit Malhotra the director!

    Do I really get something in mail? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know whether my comments are being sent, first time commenting!
    Still doing it here again-
    Punit Malhotra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we both were accurate, and our names are also same, let see if we get the same reward or not.

      Delete
    2. Hey!
      I like my namesakes :)

      Buddy you need to enable your email id to be shown, else how would they mail you?
      I just did for my profile!

      Delete
    3. 1stakshay@gmail.com is it visible ? can you mail me ?

      Delete
  3. that's Punit Malhotra, the hot director. now send me the reward at 1stakshay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Punit malhotra nd send me reward at munishbhardwaj783@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Punit Malhotra (director). My mail is ankitsharmamay225@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That’s so unfair. This pic needs to be shared with all of us. ๐Ÿ˜œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please include me in your email list. Imdskh2906@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. This is the pic of punit malhotra.he is a indian 6pack director and this pic taken from goa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Punit Malhotra...Pls send pic in email
    Saahiljain14@gmail
    Com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unable to see the comment I posted...Posting again.
    It's punit malhotra ..Director..

    Saahiljain14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey admin!
    Have you guys sent anything? Should we be waiting for the special post? ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nothing sent.
      and we all look stupid now engaging with this post

      Delete